Porta VoIP Switch provides a comprehensive VoIP Customer Billing Software via a web browser.
- Porta Billing handles all aspects of VoIP services.
- Everything from Call Detail Records (CDR) to billing and managing customers can be done via Porta Billing.
- Greater flexibility in deployment, maintenance and record keeping.
- Billing and Radius software all built-in.
- Customers can login and manage their accounts.
- Features the ip conference bridge, teleconferencing via WebRTC and hosted pbx calling functionalities that subscribers now expect, including call forwarding, call processing, visual mail, voicemail, auto-attendant, find-me, call routing, call queues, follow-me, mobile apps and so on.
- These services can be delivered via converged IP access for small-to-medium sized businesses.
- Reduced costs for Moving, Adding New Service or Changes.
- Single converged voice and data network at each location.
- Hunt Groups and variable-length abbreviated dialing at each location.
- Consolidated long distance with Unified Messaging from all locations.
- FREE on-network calls for multi office or multi tenants whether on campus, across town or across the globe.
- Provides dial tone as well as personal and group calling features.
- Greater flexibility in deployment and maintenance.
- Superior functionality over traditional PBX.
- Services can be rolled out to specific departments or sites, or across multiple sites to replace and/or complement existing equipment.
IP PBX features web-configurable service management and eliminates the drawbacks common to most hardware-based solutions.